Consider Invisalign® to get the beautiful straight teeth you’ve always wanted — without braces. A consultation with your doctor can determine if Invisalign® is right for you.
What is Invisalign®?
Invisalign® uses a series of clear, removable, and comfortable aligners that no one can tell you’re wearing. So, you can smile more during treatment as well as after. Invisalign® is made with 3D computer imaging technology and has been proven effective. More than 70 percent of orthodontists in the U.S. and Canada are certified to treat with Invisalign®.
Not only are the aligners invisible, but they are also removable, so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment. Plus, brushing and flossing are not a problem! They are also comfortable, with no metal to cause mouth abrasions during treatment. And no metal and wires usually mean you spend less time in your doctor’s office getting adjustments. Invisalign® also allows you to view your virtual treatment plan when you start so you can see how your straight teeth will look when your treatment is complete.
How Does It Work?
You wear each set of aligners for about two weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss. As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move — little by little, week by week — until they have straightened to the final position your doctor has prescribed. You’ll visit our practice about once every six weeks to ensure that your treatment progresses as planned. Total treatment time averages 9-15 months, and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30. Still, both will vary from case to case.
• Time for a snack? No problem. Take out your aligners to eat or drink whenever you want.
• You can remove your Invisalign® clear aligners, so you can brush and floss regularly, and keep your teeth and gums healthy.
• You can occasionally remove your Invisalign® clear aligners and enjoy a special night out.
• There’s no need to change a thing. Continue your day-to-day activities while still straightening your teeth.
• Be yourself with Invisalign® clear aligners. Since they are clear, you don’t have to hide your smile while going through treatment.
• With Invisalign® clear aligner treatment, it’s easy to make your smile picture perfect for that special occasion.
• Invisalign treatment appointments work with your schedule. Visits can be in office or done virtually, to fit your schedule best.
More than 11 million smiles worldwide have improved their smile with Invisalign® clear aligners. The number of Invisalign® treatment smiles grows daily. At your next appointment, we can help answer any questions you might have, and get you started on the smile you’ve always wanted.