Invisalign® First Treatment
Ensure the healthy development of your child’s teeth and jaw with Invisalign First!
Invisalign First utilizes the clear aligner treatment everyone knows and puts it to work in developing your child’s smile. Invisalign First, also known as Phase 1 treatment, aligners are designed to help guide permanent teeth to where they should be. More important, it also allows orthodontists to spot developing problems before they become an expensive issue.
Flexible and Discrete
Invisalign First is discrete, easy to fit, and comfortable—your child won’t even know they’re wearing them! Trays are light, soft, and easy to remove for eating and cleaning. Aligners also help prevent bad oral habits like thumb and blanket sucking that seem innocent but cause serious bite, tooth, and jaw development problems.
Is My Child Eligible for Treatment?
Invisalign First is designed for kids between the ages of 6-10. If your child falls on or between those ages, contact The Smile Center, and we’ll see if they are a good fit for Phase 1 Treatment!
• Time for a snack? No problem. Take out your aligners to eat or drink whenever you want.
• You can remove your Invisalign® clear aligners, so you can brush and floss regularly, and keep your teeth and gums healthy.
• You can occasionally remove your Invisalign® clear aligners and enjoy a special night out.
• There’s no need to change a thing. Continue your day-to-day activities while still straightening your teeth.
• Be yourself with Invisalign® clear aligners. Since they are clear, you don’t have to hide your smile while going through treatment.
• With Invisalign® clear aligner treatment, it’s easy to make your smile picture perfect for that special occasion.
• Invisalign treatment appointments work with your schedule. Visits can be in office or done virtually, to fit your schedule best.
More than 11 million smiles worldwide have improved their smile with Invisalign® clear aligners. The number of Invisalign® treatment smiles grows daily. At your next appointment, we can help answer any questions you might have, and get you started on the smile you’ve always wanted.